So following on from my BumGenius Freetime review, and the fact that it’s Real Nappy Week, I have a Freetime in the gorgeous Lovelace print, in snaps to giveaway! Baba Me kindly offered to give me a Freetime for my review but as I’d bought one already I asked if I could give it away instead and they happily said yes!
If you havent heard about the new BG Freetimes, they are one of the easiest cloth nappies on the market. An all in one design, meaning nothing to stuff or snap in and it’s a one size so will last your little one from birth to potty training. The full review of how we found them is here, we’re a fan!
So all you have to do to win this gorgeous nappy is to comment below and tell me what your current favourite nappy is (it doesnt have to be a BG product, I’m just wanting to see if there’s any reviews on popular nappies I havent done yet!). And if you’re new to cloth and havent tried any cloth nappies yet then feel free to say what nappy you’re most looking forward to trying!
You can gain extra entries by completeing any of the below but please note that you must have commented with your above answer first and for each extra entry leave a separate comment! Dont forget to make sure you leave your current email address or your Twitter ID so that I can track you down if you win!!
- You can get one extra entry by following Baba Me and me, Fluffy Mummy on Twitter and leaving a single comment below saying you’ve done so and your Twitter ID.
- And another entry by following Fluff Heaven (Baba Me’s new cloth nappy store) and me, Fluffy Mummy on Facebook and again you will need to leave one separate comment below saying that you have done so.
There are a maximum of three entries per person, per household please.
Terms and Conditions:
- This is open to anyone over 18 in the United Kingdom.
- And closes at 11.59pm on Wednesday 25th April 2012.
- The winner will be chosen by random and will be announced on this page and Twitter.
- The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available.
And the winner is………………Lana Cox!
Well done (I’m a little jealous!) please contact me with you address details xx